The importance of regular servicing
Regular servicing is essential to ensure your car is running optimally.
Regular servicing can:
- Ensure your engine is performing efficiently and extend engine life
- Help reduce fuel and oil consumption
- Avoid unnecessary wear through lubrication of moving parts
- Pick up any issues before they turn into costly breakdowns
- Reduces the risk of accidents from mechanical or brake failure
- Improve resale with a regular service history
New car warranty servicing
Many people with new cars are told that they need to take it back to the dealership for maintenance in order to keep the warranty valid. This is a common misconception.
The specifications for regular maintainance servicing can be found in your owner’s manual. JP Automotive will follow these specifications exactly, to ensure that your warranty is valid and that your car continues to run smoothly.